- DescriptionWhite kernels mean this corn is sugar-sweet and super-crisp. There is no food more summery. Like most vegetables at their flavor peak, white corn needs no dressing up. Enjoy it simply boiled or turned into a garden-fresh chowder.BrandGrown On Long Island
- More Information
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
- Explanatory Information
Grown on Long Island White Corn
- BellBialy Rolls6ct, 2.5oz ea$2.69/ea($2.87/lb)
6%Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Red Cherry Tomatoesapprox. 12oz
- Rick's PicksClassic Sours Deli-Style Pickle Spears24oz$6.99/ea($4.66/pt)
23%Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Green Zucchini$2.29/lb
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Fusilli16oz$2.49/ea($2.49/lb)
- Just FreshDirectFresh Onion Brioche Buns4ct$5.99/ea($1.50/ct)
- FreshDirectJalapeño Muenster Cheese0.50lb | $8.99/lb$4.50
- Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Heirloom Tomato$4.99/lb
- Family Tree FarmsGreat White Pearlicious Nectarine$3.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectImported Italian Diced Tomatoes28oz$2.59/ea($1.48/lb)