Bright and piney, with a slight bitterness that goes well with meat and chicken. This robust herb should be chopped or rubbed. Rosemary's needlelike leaves release an aromatic blast of evergreen popular in Italian cooking. It makes potatoes roasted in olive oil a side dish to remember.
Single Serve Herbs Rosemary
Like That? You'll Love This.
24%Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
3%Single Serve HerbsThymeapprox. 0.25oz
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$6.49/ea($6.49/lb)
3%Single Serve HerbsChivesapprox. 0.25oz
16%Single Serve HerbsBasilapprox. 0.25oz$1.49/eaAny 4 single serve herbs for $5
3%Single Serve HerbsItalian Parsleyapprox. 0.25oz
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Rainbow Carrotsbunch$2.99/ea
3%Single Serve HerbsCilantroapprox. 0.25oz
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$0.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- PacificOrganic Low-Sodium Beef Broth32fl oz$4.69/ea($2.35/pt)
24%Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea2 for $3