The gold potato's moist, silky-smooth, pale yellow flesh makes the best mashed potatoes we've ever eaten. Gold potatoes have a rich, buttery taste and smooth texture. Use whenever a recipe calls for a fine-grained potato with medium starchiness. Try gold potatoes simply boiled or tossed into potato salad.
The Black Dirt Region, spanning southern Orange County, New York and northern Sussex County, New Jersey, is home to family-owned farms situated on thousands of acres of deep, richly organic soil — the result of ancient glaciers melting, river overflow and plant decay. The lush valley is best known for its production of the prized "black-dirt onion," as well as other root vegetables.
Black Dirt Region Gold Potatoes
- Organic ValleyLow-Fat Sour Cream16oz$4.19/ea($4.19/lb)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
- O-Live & Co.Extra-Virgin Olive Oil16.9fl oz$9.99/ea($9.42/pt)
- Organic ValleySour Cream16oz$4.19/ea($4.19/lb)
- Sageapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Mama FrancescaGrated Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- Castello di PoppianoLaudemio Extra-Virgin Olive Oil500ml$32.99/ea($31.12/pt)
- Vermont CreameryCrème Fraîche8oz$4.99/ea
- Domestic Parmesan0.50lb | $10.99/lb$5.50
- California Olive RanchEveryday Extra-Virgin Olive Oil1 liter$18.99/ea
- Parmigiano - Reggiano DOP, Organic0.50lb | $26.99/lb$13.50