Heavy, fleshy, and versatile, we can bring you these tangy, sturdy, almost smoky-flavored tomatoes all through the year. In Italy they serve layers of sliced beefsteaks, fresh mozzarella, and whole basil leaves, with a drizzle of good olive oil and a little balsamic vinegar. Top your burger or roast beef sandwich with a thick, juicy slice of beefsteak.
The Black Dirt Region, spanning southern Orange County, New York and northern Sussex County, New Jersey, is home to family-owned farms situated on thousands of acres of deep, richly organic soil — the result of ancient glaciers melting, river overflow and plant decay. The lush valley is best known for its production of the prized "black-dirt onion," as well as other root vegetables.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$2.98/ea
- 0.25lb | $9.99/lb$2.50
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- Organic Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.59/ea
- 0.25lb | $15.99/lb$4.00
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea