Heavy, fleshy, and versatile, we can bring you these tangy, sturdy, almost smoky-flavored tomatoes all through the year. In Italy they serve layers of sliced beefsteaks, fresh mozzarella, and whole basil leaves, with a drizzle of good olive oil and a little balsamic vinegar. Top your burger or roast beef sandwich with a thick, juicy slice of beefsteak.
The Black Dirt Region, spanning southern Orange County, New York and northern Sussex County, New Jersey, is home to family-owned farms situated on thousands of acres of deep, richly organic soil — the result of ancient glaciers melting, river overflow and plant decay. The lush valley is best known for its production of the prized "black-dirt onion," as well as other root vegetables.
Black Dirt Region Beefsteak Tomato
12%Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Basilbunch, approx. 4-6oz$1.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Ciliegini8oz$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- AthenosFeta Cheese, Chunk8oz$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
12%Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz
- BertolliClassico Olive Oil25.5fl oz$11.49/ea($7.23/pt)
- Organic Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.99/ea
- Totem FoodsBurrata Andriese8.8oz$10.99/ea
- Greek Feta0.25lb | $15.99/lb$4.00
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- California Olive RanchEveryday Extra-Virgin Olive Oil1 liter$18.49/ea
19%Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4