DescriptionLong Wind Farms beefsteaks are sweet and juicy, reminiscent of a warm summer afternoon in your grandma's garden. It can be hard to find a real tomato these days, but Long Wind's will definitely pass that taste test! Varieties are selected based on flavor rather than appearance. Their tomatoes are grown with tender love in rich soil, resulting in the best tomato you can buy.
Long Wind Farm began in 1984 with Dave Chapman and a team of oxen. For three decades, they have provided New England with truly delicious and organic tomatoes. Grown in Vermont soil in glass greenhouses, their tomatoes are available as early as March and as late as December each year. (from Long Wind Farms)
Long Wind Farms Organic Beefsteak Tomatoes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- DulcineaPureHeart Baby Seedless Watermelonapprox. 3lb$5.99/ea
- Martin'sSandwich Potato Rolls8ct, 15oz$3.99/ea($4.26/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Fresh Unsalted Mozzarella16oz$8.99/ea($8.99/lb)
- Long Wind FarmsOrganic Mixed Cherry Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$6.99/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
15%Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.29/ea
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Beyond MeatThe Beyond Burger2ct, 4oz ea$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
46%Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea5 for $4
- Organic Iceberg Lettucehead$2.99/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea