These petite organic carrots were grown in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont, where the fall frosts intensify their sweetness. They're scrubbed clean — almost peeled! Ready to eat raw or toss in the oven. (from Pete's Greens)
Certified Organic Carrots.
Pete's Greens Clean Organic Real Baby Carrots
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
9%Pete's GreensClean Organic Rainbow Carrotsapprox. 1.5lb$5.49/eaAny 2 Pete's Carrots for $10
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
23%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.49/ea2 for $10
33%Farmer FocusOrganic Garlic & Herb Butterflied Whole Chicken, Uncooked$3.99/lb
37%Washed Sugar Snap Peasapprox. 8oz
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
16%Trimmed French Beansapprox. 8oz
- Organic Diced Onionapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea
16%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $10
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 15oz$6.99/ea