DescriptionA slightly smaller version of the slender Persian, these mini seedless cucumbers are juicy and sweet. Plus, with tiny vestigial seeds (which are very easy to digest), these are the perfect fix to toss into chopped salads, soups and tea sandwiches.Claims
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbers
Like That? You'll Love This.
16%Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $10
27%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.49/ea2 for $8
- Organic Rainbow Pepper Packapprox. 1.3lb$7.99/ea
33%Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea4 for $4
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$7.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.29/ea($0.36/ct)
16%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $10
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Organic Hass Avocados5ct$8.99/ea
10%Organic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$7.99/ea