DescriptionA slightly smaller version of the slender Persian, these mini seedless cucumbers are juicy and sweet. Plus, with tiny vestigial seeds (which are very easy to digest), these are the perfect fix to toss into chopped salads, soups and tea sandwiches.Claims
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbers
San Pellegrino Momenti Italian Sparkling Drink, Melograno & Ribes (Pomegranate & Blackcurrant), Cans6ct, 11.15fl oz ea
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
23%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.49/ea2 for $10
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$7.99/ea
46%Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea5 for $4
10%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Long Wind FarmsOrganic Mixed Cherry Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$6.99/ea
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$7.99/ea
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 15oz$6.99/ea
- Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados5ct$8.99/ea