- DescriptionDazzling Romanesco cauliflower is a cross between broccoli and standard cauliflower. You'll find Romanesco has a nutty flavor, and each head is covered in whimsical coral-like whorls of pointy, lime-green florets. Use this veggie to add color and visual drama to salads, side dishes, cruditès and entrées.
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
22%Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.29/eaAny 5 Save on Pears for $5
11%Purple Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$4.49/eaAny 2 Colored Cauliflower for $8
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea
- Kabocha Squash$1.69/lb
11%Orange Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$4.49/eaAny 2 Colored Cauliflower for $8
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Rainbow Carrotsbunch$2.99/ea
9%Pete's GreensClean Organic Rainbow Carrotsapprox. 1.5lb$5.49/eaAny 2 Pete's Carrots for $10
- Organic Easter Egg Radishbunch$2.99/ea
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Hakurei Turnipsapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
19%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
16%Trimmed French Beansapprox. 8oz
33%Jonathan's SproutsOrganic Pea Shootsapprox. 4oz$4.49/ea2 for $6