DescriptionDazzling Romanesco cauliflower is a cross between broccoli and standard cauliflower. You'll find Romanesco has a nutty flavor, and each head is covered in whimsical coral-like whorls of pointy, lime-green florets. Use this veggie to add color and visual drama to salads, side dishes, cruditès and entrées.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ark FoodsGreen Shishito Peppersapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea
30%Orange Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$3.99/ea
$4.99Any 2 Colored Cauliflower for $7
24%Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Rainbow Carrotsbunch$2.99/ea
- Organic Easter Egg Radishbunch$2.49/ea
- Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
24%Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea2 for $3
20%Local Dry Sea Scallops$19.99/lb
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
- Pencil Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
- Little Gem Lettuce$1.99/ea