- DescriptionLoaded with all the same full-flavored earthiness as regular asparagus, this thinner variety packs a satisfyingly sweet crunch with every bite. The tender, grassy-green stalks offer instant elegance to any meal and can even be eaten raw as a snack. When cooked, the pencil-thin asparagus develops pleasant notes of toasted almonds, artichoke, and butter. We like to pair with other springtime delicacies like wild ramps and fiddlehead ferns, and then serve with some grilled salmon with a side of tabbouleh.
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
25%Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
$5.992 for $9
19%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
- Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.49/ea
- Katie's BestBoneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Air-Chilled, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics3ct$7.49/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Rainbow Carrotsbunch$2.99/ea
- Alderfer EggsCage-Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.49/ea($0.29/ct)
22%Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.29/eaAny 5 Save on Pears for $5
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea