- DescriptionSay hello to our little blend! This box of green goodness comes fresh, washed, shredded, and ready to be the star of your next special salad. Perfect for sautéing and served as a side for your entrées, this combo also makes a great addition to stir-fries or as the base in your next green smoothie. We recommend throwing in some pecorino and toasted hazelnuts, and tossing with a vinaigrette to make a killer kale and sprout slaw.Origin
- More Information
LEAFY GREENSStoring Spinach, Swiss Chard, and Collard, Dandelion, and Turnip Greens
These greens retain their crispness if kept in the coolest part of the fridge for up to 4 days. Wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag.
Kale is tastiest if eaten soon after purchase, but it should keep in the refrigerator for up to a week if stored in a perforated plastic bag with its leaves close together.
Storing Chicory and Escarole
These greens retain their crispness for up to a week if kept in the coolest part of the fridge. Wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag.
Storing Brussels Sprouts
Place unwashed Brussels sprouts in a paper bag in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator, where they should keep for 3 to 4 days.
Storing Kohlrabi Greens
These greens are very perishable, so wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator. They should keep for a couple of days.
- Explanatory Information
Shredded Kale and Brussel Sprouts Blend
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea
- SunsetOne Sweet Cherry Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.79/ea
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.99/ea
- SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.48/ea
- Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.98/ea2 for $7