Our Micro Green Sampler is grown in the greenhouses of Blue Moon Acres in Buckingham, Pennsylvania. You can try five different types of micro greens all placed separately in the container. Use the Micro Green Sampler to top your favorite entrées or appetizers for a beautiful and tasty finishing effect.
Blue Moon Acres has grown micro greens for the past 23 years using natural methods. No chemical pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers or growth regulators are used in our growing practices. Throughout the years, owners Jim and Kathy Lyons have remained dedicated to growing the highest quality specialty greens with the least amount of environmental impact. (from Blue Moon Acres)
Blue Moon Acres Organic Micro Greens Sampler
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Blue Moon AcresOrganic Micro Sunflowerapprox. 1oz$3.49/ea
- BluePrintOrganic Cold-Pressed Lemonade, Lemon Reset, Plastic Bottle16fl oz$5.99/ea($5.99/pt)
- Blue Moon AcresOrganic Micro Radishapprox. 1oz$3.49/ea
- Tucson TamaleBlack Bean & Cheese Tamales2ct, 5.5oz ea$7.99/ea($11.62/lb)
- Siggi'sSkyr Icelandic-Style Strained 4% Whole Milk Yogurt, Coffee4.4oz$1.79/ea($6.51/lb)
- OatlyNon-Dairy Frozen Dessert, Mint Chip16fl oz$7.99/ea($7.99/pt)
- Tucson TamaleGreen Chile & Cheese Tamales2ct, 5oz ea$7.99/ea($12.78/lb)
- Simple MillsSprouted Seed Crackers, Everything4.25oz$5.19/ea($19.54/lb)