- DescriptionMade with cold-brewed coffee made from fair-trade Peruvian coffee beans! One bottle has as much caffeine as a small cup of coffee (100 mg) and it is 70% less acidic than traditional coffee.
- Horchata originated in 13th century Valencia, Spain
- Traditionally crafted with TigerNuts — not rice, seeds, or nuts
- We honor this recipe using naturally sweet, nutrient-dense organic TigerNuts and our biodynamically filtered water
- Each bottle is made in small artisanal batches in Brooklyn, NYC
(from Organic Gemini)
Filtered Water, TigerNuts*, Fair Trade Cold Brew Coffee*, Medjool Dates*, Lemon*, Sea Salt.