DescriptionWhen we hear the words "hot pepper," the tingle most of us remember is probably from those jalapeño rings that come with a plate of nachos. Small and torpedo-shaped, jalapeños may be pale green, blackish green, or red. As with all chiles, the riper and redder, the sweeter. When smoked and dried, the jalapeño is known as chipotle.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$0.99/lb
19%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$3.49/lb
- GoyaOrganic Low Sodium Black Beans15.5oz$1.59/ea($1.64/lb)
3%Single Serve HerbsCilantroapprox. 0.25oz$1.29/eaAny 4 single serve herbs for $5
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- CaciqueGrated Cotija Cheese$9.99/lb
- Farmer FocusOrganic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast2-3ct$8.99/lb