- DescriptionWhen we hear the words "hot pepper," the tingle most of us remember is probably from those jalapeño rings that come with a plate of nachos. Small and torpedo-shaped, jalapeños may be pale green, blackish green, or red. As with all chiles, the riper and redder, the sweeter. When smoked and dried, the jalapeño is known as chipotle.
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
19%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Field & FarmPlum Tomatoesapprox. 24oz$3.99/ea
- CaciqueGrated Cotija Cheese0.25lb | $9.99/lb$2.50
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
- Red Onionsapprox. 2lbs$2.49/ea
3%Single Serve HerbsCilantroapprox. 0.25oz$1.29/eaAny 4 single serve herbs for $5
25%Ark FoodsGreen Shishito Peppersapprox. 3oz$3.99/ea2 for $6
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- GoyaOrganic Low Sodium Black Beans15.5oz$1.59/ea($1.64/lb)
- Just FreshDirectGround Cumin1.8oz$3.99/ea($36.27/lb)