DescriptionWhen we hear the words "hot pepper," the tingle most of us remember is probably from those jalapeño rings that come with a plate of nachos. Small and torpedo-shaped, jalapeños may be pale green, blackish green, or red. As with all chiles, the riper and redder, the sweeter. When smoked and dried, the jalapeño is known as chipotle.
Note: 4 minimum, limit 96
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.99/ea
- Alderfer EggsCage-Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.49/ea($0.29/ct)
- Red Onionsapprox. 2lbs$1.99/ea
- Organic Cilantroapprox. 4oz$2.49/ea
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
25%Plum Tomatoesapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$0.99/lb