DescriptionWhen we hear the words "hot pepper," the tingle most of us remember is probably from those jalapeño rings that come with a plate of nachos. Small and torpedo-shaped, jalapeños may be pale green, blackish green, or red. As with all chiles, the riper and redder, the sweeter. When smoked and dried, the jalapeño is known as chipotle.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea
19%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
3%Single Serve HerbsCilantroapprox. 0.25oz$1.29/eaAny 4 single serve herbs for $5
- CaciqueGrated Cotija Cheese$9.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Vermont Tortilla CompanyStone Ground Corn Tortillas, Frozen6", 10ct$4.99/ea($11.92/lb)
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$0.99/lb
- Red Onionsapprox. 2lbs$2.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
- Ark FoodsGreen Shishito Peppersapprox. 3oz$3.99/ea
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea