DescriptionWhen we hear the words "hot pepper," the tingle most of us remember is probably from those jalapeño rings that come with a plate of nachos. Small and torpedo-shaped, jalapeños may be pale green, blackish green, or red. As with all chiles, the riper and redder, the sweeter. When smoked and dried, the jalapeño is known as chipotle.
Note: 4 minimum, limit 96
Like That? You'll Love This.
33%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.99/ea2 for $4
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$0.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.29/ea($0.36/ct)
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
- Red Onionsapprox. 2lbs$1.99/ea
- Vista HermosaCorn Tortillas5", 10ct$5.99/ea($0.83/oz)
- Plum Tomatoesapprox. 1lb bag$4.99/ea
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
24%Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3