DescriptionWhen we hear the words "hot pepper," the tingle most of us remember is probably from those jalapeño rings that come with a plate of nachos. Small and torpedo-shaped, jalapeños may be pale green, blackish green, or red. As with all chiles, the riper and redder, the sweeter. When smoked and dried, the jalapeño is known as chipotle.
Note: 4 minimum, limit 96
Like That? You'll Love This.
3%Single Serve HerbsCilantroapprox. 0.25oz$1.29/eaAny 4 single serve herbs for $5
- Red Onionsapprox. 2lbs$1.99/ea
- Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.99/ea
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
24%Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$3.99/lb
- CaciqueGrated Cotija Cheese$9.99/lb
- Ark FoodsGreen Shishito Peppersapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea
24%Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.29/ea($0.36/ct)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$6.79/ea($6.79/lb)