- DescriptionWhen we hear the words "hot pepper," the tingle most of us remember is probably from those jalapeño rings that come with a plate of nachos. Small and torpedo-shaped, jalapeños may be pale green, blackish green, or red. As with all chiles, the riper and redder, the sweeter. When smoked and dried, the jalapeño is known as chipotle.
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$1.19/lb
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Yellow Onions, Medium$2.49/lb
- GoyaOrganic Low Sodium Black Beans15.5oz$1.59/ea($1.64/lb)
19%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- CaciqueGrated Cotija Cheese$9.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectGround Cumin1.8oz$3.99/ea($36.27/lb)
3%Single Serve HerbsCilantroapprox. 0.25oz$1.29/eaAny 4 single serve herbs for $5
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- CentoTomato Paste6oz$0.99/ea($2.64/lb)
- Farmer FocusOrganic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast2-3ct$8.99/lb