DescriptionWhen we hear the words "hot pepper," the tingle most of us remember is probably from those jalapeño rings that come with a plate of nachos. Small and torpedo-shaped, jalapeños may be pale green, blackish green, or red. As with all chiles, the riper and redder, the sweeter. When smoked and dried, the jalapeño is known as chipotle.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red Onionsapprox. 2lbs$2.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
19%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Washed and Trimmed Cilantroapprox. 3oz$2.99/ea
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea
3%Single Serve HerbsCilantroapprox. 0.25oz$1.29/eaAny 4 single serve herbs for $5
- CaciqueGrated Cotija Cheese$9.99/lb
- Vermont Tortilla CompanyStone Ground Corn Tortillas, Frozen6", 10ct$4.99/ea($11.92/lb)
- Ark FoodsGreen Shishito Peppersapprox. 3oz$3.99/ea