Organic Alfalfa Sprouts.
Hearty sprouts such as mung bean can be kept in a sealed plastic bag in the fridge, but more delicate varieties such as pea shoots and alfalfa sprouts need ventilation and should be refrigerated in the plastic containers they're sold in. They should keep for 2 to 3 days.
Freezing Mung Bean Sprouts
If you plan to cook with hearty mung bean sprouts, you can store them in an airtight container in the freezer for several months. Don't bother thawing; toss them right from the freezer into the pan.
Jonathan's Sprouts Organic Alfalfa Sprouts
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Jonathan's SproutsOrganic Chinese Mung Bean Sproutsapprox. 7oz$4.49/ea
- Jonathan's SproutsOrganic Pea Shootsapprox. 4oz$4.49/ea
- Jonathan's SproutsOrganic Munchin' Mix with Sprouted Adzuki, Lentil, and Pea Seedsapprox. 4oz$4.49/ea
- Dream GreensBaby Watercressapprox. 3.5oz$3.99/ea
6%Grady'sCold Brew Coffee Concentrate, Cartons3ct, 168fl oz ea$112.99/cs
16%Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $10
16%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $10
- Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.99/ea
18%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.49/ea2 for $9
- Organic Shredded Red Cabbageapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea