Organic Pea Shoots.
- More Information
Hearty sprouts such as mung bean can be kept in a sealed plastic bag in the fridge, but more delicate varieties such as pea shoots and alfalfa sprouts need ventilation and should be refrigerated in the plastic containers they're sold in. They should keep for 2 to 3 days.
Freezing Mung Bean Sprouts
If you plan to cook with hearty mung bean sprouts, you can store them in an airtight container in the freezer for several months. Don't bother thawing; toss them right from the freezer into the pan.
- Explanatory Information
Jonathan's Sprouts Organic Pea Shoots
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Hakurei Turnipsapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Jonathan's SproutsOrganic Munchin' Mix with Sprouted Adzuki, Lentil, and Pea Seedsapprox. 4oz$4.49/ea
- Jonathan's SproutsOrganic Alfalfa Sproutsapprox. 4oz$4.49/ea
- Mushroom KingOrganic Heirloom Baby Shiitake Mushroomsapprox. 4oz$4.99/ea
19%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
25%Radicle FarmSpicy Heirloom Mix4oz$3.49/ea
$3.99Any 2 Radicle Farms Salads for $6
10%Mushroom KingOrganic Heirloom Sliced Shiitake Mushroomsapprox. 4oz$4.99/eaAny 2 Organic Mushrooms for $9
- Meadows and MoreJumbo Organic Maitake Mushroomapprox. 10oz$7.99/ea
- Organic Shredded Red Cabbageapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Rainbow Carrotsbunch$2.99/ea
- Organic Daikon, Bunch$2.49/lb
12%Ark FoodsGreen Shishito Peppersapprox. 3oz$3.99/ea2 for $7