Organic Pea Shoots.
Hearty sprouts such as mung bean can be kept in a sealed plastic bag in the fridge, but more delicate varieties such as pea shoots and alfalfa sprouts need ventilation and should be refrigerated in the plastic containers they're sold in. They should keep for 2 to 3 days.
Freezing Mung Bean Sprouts
If you plan to cook with hearty mung bean sprouts, you can store them in an airtight container in the freezer for several months. Don't bother thawing; toss them right from the freezer into the pan.
Jonathan's Sprouts Organic Pea Shoots
Like That? You'll Love This.
37%Dream GreensBaby Watercressapprox. 3.5oz$2.99/ea
$3.99Any 2 Select Dream Greens Salads for $5
- Jonathan's SproutsOrganic Munchin' Mix with Sprouted Adzuki, Lentil, and Pea Seedsapprox. 4oz$4.49/ea
- Organic Easter Egg Radishbunch$2.49/ea
- Meadows and MoreJumbo Organic Maitake Mushroomapprox. 10oz$9.99/ea
- Jonathan's SproutsOrganic Alfalfa Sproutsapprox. 4oz$4.49/ea
- Jonathan's SproutsOrganic Chinese Mung Bean Sproutsapprox. 7oz$4.49/ea
- Mushroom KingOrganic Heirloom Baby Shiitake Mushroomsapprox. 4oz$4.99/ea
19%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
12%Radicle FarmSpicy Heirloom Mix4oz
- Organic Shredded Red Cabbageapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
- Mushroom KingOrganic Heirloom Brown Beech Mushroomsapprox. 3.5oz$4.99/ea
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9