- DescriptionA great grain alternative, paleo-friendly cauliflower rice tastes delicious and can be used in any recipe that calls for regular rice. Its nutty, cabbage-like flavor adds a different dimension to dishes, and the spongy texture is great at absorbing the aromas of spices and herbs. We love to toss it with peas and onions and then fry it up and serve on the side of roast chicken or fish.
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
23%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.49/ea2 for $10
16%Fresh Green Zoodlesapprox. 16oz$5.99/eaAny 2 Veggie Noodles for $10
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Farmer FocusOrganic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast2-3ct$8.99/lb
- Cauliflower Riceapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea
- Organic Diced Onionapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea
- Organic Shredded Red Cabbageapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 15oz$6.99/ea
- Organic Diced Red Onionapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea
- Shredded Brussels Sproutsapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea