We handed over the reins of this mix to our head grower in upstate New York. The colorful mix of crisp romaine lettuce, baby spinach, kale, and tatsoi is a crowd pleaser. Keep an eye out for seasonal changes as he changes the mix to match what is peak quality throughout the year.
Radicle Farm is a local grower and operates in New Jersey and Upstate New York. Their salads are harvested to order to bring you the freshest greens possible. (from Radicle Farm)
Romaine Lettuce, Baby Spinach, Kale, And Tatsoi.
And Then Also Varying Other Greens Throughout The Summer.
Radicle Farm Local Upstate Farmer's Mix
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Radicle FarmSpicy Heirloom Mix4oz$3.99/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Rainbow Carrotsbunch$2.99/ea
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
33%Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$7.49/ea
$8.992 for $12
- Cherry Tomatoes on the Vineapprox. 12oz$5.99/ea
20%Plum Tomatoesapprox. 1lb bag$3.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Long Wind FarmsOrganic Mixed Cherry Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$6.99/ea