- DescriptionHeirloom tomatoes have been around for decades, centuries even. They differ from most red varieties because they are grown from open-pollinated seeds passed down from plant to plant, not hybridized to a uniform color and size, like most commercial varieties.BrandArk Foods
The mini heirlooms are a touch sweeter than the classic reds, and they boast wild colors and patterns.
In our packages you'll find every color of the rainbow. Take a bite and your mouth will water from the fresh bursting flavors packed into every single tomato. (from Ark Foods)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$2.98/ea
- 0.25lb | $13.99/lb$3.50
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Arugula Saladapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbersapprox. 1lb$5.49/ea
$5.992 for $10
- 0.25lb | $9.99/lb$2.50
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- Organic Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.99/ea