- DescriptionThese treasures of the tomato family are full of garden-fresh juiciness, sweetness, and tang. Heirlooms are actually a range of tender, old-fashioned varieties. They come in many shapes, colors, and sizes. We love to give them their moment in the spotlight all by themselves. Cut up an assortment of heirlooms, then sprinkle with a dash of sea salt and a drizzle of fruity extra-virgin olive oil.
- Explanatory Information
Grown on Long Island Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
- Family Tree FarmsGreat White Pearlicious Nectarine$3.99/lb
- Totem FoodsBurrata Andriese8.8oz$10.99/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Rainbow Baby Carrotsapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Bocconcini8oz$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.89/ea($0.32/ct)
- organicgirlBaby Arugulaapprox. 5oz$4.49/ea
16%Washed Sugar Snap Peasapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Dream GreensBaby Arugulaapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
12%Little Gem Lettuce$1.99/ea4 for $7
- Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Red Radishesbunch$2.49/ea
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.29/bnc