- DescriptionA curiously bitter green for raw salads that you'll find addictive. Its flavor can be mellowed by soaking it in cold water for a short spell, or grilling or roasting the heads and serving with a drizzle of fine olive oil. Treviso can be added to pastas or risotto with a sprinkle of parmesan, or used in tapenades. (from Satur Farms)BrandAbout Satur Farms
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.89/ea
- 0.50lb | $6.99/lb
- Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$2.98/ea
- SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz
- 0.25lb | $15.09/lb
- O-Live & Co.Extra-Virgin Olive Oil16.9fl oz$9.99/ea($9.42/pt)