- DescriptionCauliflower rice may be all the rage, but we think broccoli rice is twice as nice. A great grain alternative that can be used in any recipe that calls for rice, broccoli boasts a rich, earthy, almost nutty flavor—and its spongy texture is great for absorbing spices, herbs, and sauces. We love to enjoy it as a side dish or stir-fried with peas, carrots, onions, and egg for a paleo-friendly version of fried rice.
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cauliflower Riceapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea
- Butternut Squash Noodlesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
12%Urban RootsChili Cilantro Cauliflower Rice Kitapprox. 14.5oz
- Shredded Brussels Sproutsapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea
- Chopped Green Curly Kaleapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea
- Organic Diced Onionapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea
16%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $10
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 15oz$6.99/ea
- FreshDirectHerb and Saffron Cauliflower "Rice"10.3oz$5.99/ea($9.24/lb)
- Organic Diced Red Onionapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea
16%Fresh Green Zoodlesapprox. 16oz$5.99/eaAny 2 Veggie Noodles for $10
- Organic Shredded Red Cabbageapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea