With its irresistibly buttery flavor, the Hass sets the avocado standard. It also wins the popularity contest, making up 75% of the American crop. A luscious slice of Hass avocado really pumps up the taste of burritos, burgers, salads, and sushi rolls.
Plan ahead! Our avocados arrive firm. They'll ripen in 3-5 days at room temperature — just like a banana — or speed up the process by storing them in a paper bag. To slow ripening, store in the fridge. When your avocados yield to gentle pressure, they're ready.
10%Grown On Long IslandHeirloom Cherry Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$1.19/lb
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- TostitosRestaurant Style Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips13oz$4.29/ea($5.30/lb)
- Muir GlenOrganic Salsa, Mild16oz$4.76/ea($4.76/lb)
- Breakstone'sSour Cream16oz$3.29/ea($3.29/lb)
- Simply OrganicCumin2.31oz$6.65/ea($2.88/oz)
- Grown On Long IslandLocal Heirloom Tomatoes$4.99/lb
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
37%Ark FoodsGreen Shishito Peppersapprox. 3oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
- TostitosRestaurant Style Tortilla Chips13oz$4.29/ea($5.30/lb)