Sugar snaps are a cross between snow peas and green peas. Like a great kid, they inherited the good parts of both sides of the family. They are as sweet as young green peas and as crisp and tender as snow peas. Somewhere along the way, they also acquired a little bit of pecan flavor that makes them stand out in a stir-fry. A great source of vitamin C, sugar snaps also make a great low-fat snack.
Sugar Snap Peas
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Shanghai Green Baby Bok Choy3-4ct per lb$2.99/lb
50%Interrupción Fair TradeInterrupcion Fair Trade Organic Mango$2.99/ea2 for $3
- Wild Rampsapprox. 4oz$6.99/ea
43%Pasture-Raised Heritage Thick Cut Bacon, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibioticsapprox. 16oz$7.99/ea
- Organic Covington Sweet Potatoes$1.99/lb
24%Local Dry Sea Scallops$18.99/lb
- 100% Grass-Fed Local80% Lean Ground Beef, Freshapprox. 1lb$8.99/ea($8.99/lb)
10%Just FreshDirectOrganic Frozen Sweet Green Peas10oz$2.79/eaAny 2 Just Organic Frozen Veggies for $5($4.46/lb)
- Grated Pecorino Romano DOP, Imported6oz$6.75/ea($18.00/lb)
- Seedless Pixie Tangerines10-12ct, approx. 2lb bag$6.99/ea
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea