Sugar snaps are a cross between snow peas and green peas. Like a great kid, they inherited the good parts of both sides of the family. They are as sweet as young green peas and as crisp and tender as snow peas. Somewhere along the way, they also acquired a little bit of pecan flavor that makes them stand out in a stir-fry. A great source of vitamin C, sugar snaps also make a great low-fat snack.
Sugar Snap Peas
Earliest delivery Wed 7/24
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Shanghai Green Baby Bok Choy3-4ct per lb$2.99/lb
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea
- Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$3.49/lb
- Pasture-Raised Heritage Thick Cut Bacon, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibioticsapprox. 16oz$13.99/ea($13.99/lb)
- Long Wind FarmsOrganic Mixed Cherry Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$6.99/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
28%Local Dry Sea Scallops$17.99/lb
- Jonathan's SproutsOrganic Pea Shootsapprox. 4oz$4.49/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
46%Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea5 for $4
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Rainbow Carrotsbunch$2.99/ea
- Organic Easter Egg Radishbunch$2.99/ea