There is a hint of mild garlic and onion in the juicy shallot's flavor. Though shallots are very sharp when raw, they mellow out when you sauté them. They bring out the flavors of every ingredient you cook them with. They're wonderful in sauces and vinaigrettes. We love to coat shallots with balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil and roast them as an accompaniment for lamb or beef tenderloin.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.99/ea
12%Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Arugula Saladapprox. 5oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Earthbound Salads for $7
- Organic Lacinato Kale$2.49/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Green Kaleapprox. 1lb$3.49/ea
- Organic Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.79/ea
28%Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Baby Bok Choy$2.49/ea
12%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Organic Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea
- Organic Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
20%Hepworth FarmsOrganic Butternut Squashapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $8
12%Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Earthbound Salads for $7