There is a hint of mild garlic and onion in the juicy shallot's flavor. Though shallots are very sharp when raw, they mellow out when you sauté them. They bring out the flavors of every ingredient you cook them with. They're wonderful in sauces and vinaigrettes. We love to coat shallots with balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil and roast them as an accompaniment for lamb or beef tenderloin.
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.99/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
- Organic White Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 8oz$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Blue Moon AcresOrganic Micro Greens Samplerapprox. 2oz$3.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea