These tiny 'taters are essentially just the baby versions of their larger brothers, but youth gives them thin, tasty skins and moist, creamy flesh (thus, the name "creamer"). We find they're particularly good when steamed (they make fantastic skin-on potato salads) or roasted.
Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative Local Organic Red Creamer Potatoes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Breakstone'sSour Cream8oz$1.99/ea($3.98/lb)
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- ColavitaPremium Selection Extra-Virgin Olive Oil25.5fl oz$13.49/ea($8.46/pt)
- Vermont CreameryCrème Fraîche8oz$4.99/ea
- Satur FarmsLocal Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme Herb Trioapprox. 2oz$3.99/ea
- Coach FarmExtra-Aged Goat Cheese Grating Stick4oz$8.99/ea
- O-Live & Co.Extra-Virgin Olive Oil16.9fl oz$9.99/ea($9.42/pt)
- Organic ValleySour Cream16oz$4.19/ea($4.19/lb)
- Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.50lb | $20.99/lb$10.49