These tiny 'taters are essentially just the baby versions of their larger brothers, but youth gives them thin, tasty skins and moist, creamy flesh (thus, the name "creamer"). We find they're particularly good when steamed (they make fantastic skin-on potato salads) or roasted.
Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative Local Organic Gold Creamer Potatoes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Organic ValleySour Cream16oz$4.19/ea($4.19/lb)
- Satur FarmsLocal Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme Herb Trioapprox. 2oz$3.99/ea
- Mama FrancescaGrated Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic 100% Italian Extra-Virgin Olive Oil33.8fl oz$17.99/ea($8.52/pt)
- Breakstone'sSour Cream8oz$1.99/ea($3.98/lb)
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- California Olive RanchEveryday Extra-Virgin Olive Oil500ml$12.49/ea($11.78/pt)
- Organic ValleyLow-Fat Sour Cream16oz$4.19/ea($4.19/lb)
- Sageapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Locatelli Pecorino Romano DOC0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75