Farmers' Direct is proud to present to you in-season locally grown organic Baby Spinach—grown between the beautiful Hudson Valley region of New York state and Southwestern Florida. Our delicious organic baby spinach is grown and sourced almost entirely on the eastern seaboard before being washed and packed locally in Newburgh, NY providing a fresher, tastier, and locally conscientious organic offering for customers on the east coast.
Baby spinach is a variety of spinach with flat, spade-shaped leaves that are soft and tender in texture. Baby spinach is so clean and mild in flavor, the leaves and stems can be eaten raw! Our easy to use clamshells are resealable, recyclable packaging that protects the delicate baby greens, our environment, and helps keep them both fresh. (from Farmers' Direct)
Organic Baby Spinach.
Farmers' Direct Organic Baby Spinach
14%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Domestic Parmesan0.50lb | $10.99/lb$5.50
- Filippo BerioOlive Oil17fl oz (500ml)$7.49/ea($7.07/pt)
- Newman's OwnLight Balsamic Vinaigrette16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/pt)
- New York BakeryThe Original Texas Toast Croutons, Seasoned5oz$1.99/ea($6.42/pt)
12%Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz$10.99/ea($5.16/pt)
- Annie's NaturalsBalsamic Vinaigrette8oz$3.99/ea($7.98/pt)
- New York BakeryThe Original Texas Toast Croutons, Cheese and Garlic5oz$1.99/ea($6.42/pt)
19%Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4