Farmers' Direct is proud to present to you in-season locally grown organic Baby Spinach—grown between the beautiful Hudson Valley region of New York state and Southwestern Florida. Our delicious organic baby spinach is grown and sourced almost entirely on the eastern seaboard before being washed and packed locally in Newburgh, NY providing a fresher, tastier, and locally conscientious organic offering for customers on the east coast.
Baby spinach is a variety of spinach with flat, spade-shaped leaves that are soft and tender in texture. Baby spinach is so clean and mild in flavor, the leaves and stems can be eaten raw! Our easy to use clamshells are resealable, recyclable packaging that protects the delicate baby greens, our environment, and helps keep them both fresh. (from Farmers' Direct)
Organic Baby Spinach.
Farmers' Direct Organic Baby Spinach
Like That? You'll Love This.
30%SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea
$4.99Any 2 Other Sunset Tomatoes for $7
- Italian Asiago DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25
- Filippo BerioOlive Oil17fl oz (500ml)$7.69/ea($7.25/pt)
- MomoGinger Dressing10fl oz$7.99/ea($12.78/pt)
- Olivia's CroutonsButter and Garlic Croutons5oz$3.99/ea($12.87/pt)
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea
12%Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz$10.99/ea($5.16/pt)
- Newman's OwnLight Balsamic Vinaigrette16oz$4.29/ea($4.29/pt)
- Olivia's CroutonsMultigrain with Garlic Croutons5oz$3.99/ea($12.87/pt)
- Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbersapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea