Farmers' Direct is proud to present to you in-season locally grown organic Baby Arugula—grown between the beautiful Hudson Valley region of New York state and Southwestern Florida. Our delicious organic baby arugula is grown and sourced almost entirely on the eastern seaboard before being washed and packed locally in Newburgh, NY providing a fresher, tastier, and locally conscientious organic offering for customers on the east coast.
Baby arugula is much more mild than wild, surrey, or mature arugula. Toss whole leaves with chopped salad greens, persimmons, and goat cheese for a salad. Add baby arugula to hot pizza and serve when wilted. Toss baby arugula with shaved parmesan and lemon vinaigrette for pepper salad. Our easy to use clamshells are resealable, recyclable packaging that protects the delicate baby greens, our environment, and helps keep them both fresh. (from Farmers' Direct)
Organic Baby Arugula.
Farmers' Direct Organic Baby Arugula
- SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz$10.99/ea($5.16/pt)
- Just FreshDirectSalad Topper, Spicy Pumpkin Seeds6oz$5.99/ea($15.76/lb)
- New York BakeryThe Original Texas Toast Croutons, Seasoned5oz$1.99/ea($6.42/pt)
- Organic Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea
14%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Mama FrancescaGrated Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic 100% Italian Extra-Virgin Olive Oil33.8oz$17.99/ea($8.52/pt)
- Newman's OwnLight Balsamic Vinaigrette16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/pt)
- New York BakeryThe Original Texas Toast Croutons, Cheese and Garlic5oz$1.99/ea($6.42/pt)
12%Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7