Farmers' Direct is proud to present to you in-season locally grown organic Baby Kale—grown between the beautiful Hudson Valley region of New York state and Southwestern Florida. Our delicious organic baby kale is grown and sourced almost entirely on the eastern seaboard before being washed and packed locally in Newburgh, NY providing a fresher, tastier, and locally conscientious organic offering for customers on the east coast.
Baby kale are the delicate leaves of the young immature kale plant. Their flavor is milder than that of traditional kale and has a slightly peppery flavor, similar to that of arugula. Though still heartier than most lettuce varieties, the small leaves of baby kale are much more delicate than mature kale. Both the petite stems and leaves of baby kale are edible and have a delicate yet slightly chewy mouth feel. Our easy to use clamshells are resealable, recyclable packaging that protects the delicate baby greens, our environment, and helps keep them both fresh. (from Farmers' Direct)
Organic Baby Kale.
Farmers' Direct Organic Baby Kale
20%Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Small Heirloom Tomato Mixapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Coach FarmExtra-Aged Goat Cheese Grating Stick4oz$8.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz$10.99/ea($5.16/pt)
- Good SeasonsItalian Salad Dressing and Recipe Mix4ct, 0.7oz ea$4.99/ea($27.72/pt)
- New York BakeryThe Original Texas Toast Croutons, Seasoned5oz$1.99/ea($6.42/pt)
- Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbersapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
newHepworth FarmsLocal Organic Red Cherry Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
- PartannaExtra Virgin Olive Oil25fl oz$14.99/ea($9.59/pt)
- Hidden ValleyOriginal Ranch Salad Dressing & Topping16oz$4.99/ea($4.99/lb)
- New York BakeryThe Original Texas Toast Croutons, Garlic and Butter Flavored5oz$1.99/ea($6.42/pt)
12%Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7