Farmers' Direct is proud to present to you in-season locally grown organic Baby Butter Lettuce—grown between the beautiful Hudson Valley region of New York state and Southwestern Florida. Our delicious organic baby butter lettuce is grown and sourced almost entirely on the eastern seaboard before being washed and packed locally in Newburgh, NY providing a fresher, tastier, and locally conscientious organic offering for customers on the east coast.
Butter lettuce, as its name suggests, is so tender that it melts in the mouth like butter, particularly the heart, when the lettuce is picked. It forms a loose head of large leaves resembling an open rose. Baby butter lettuce is harvested immaturely, making it even more tender and rich tasting than its adult counterpart. Our easy to use clamshells are resealable, recyclable packaging that protects the delicate baby greens, our environment, and helps keep them both fresh. (from Farmers' Direct)
Organic Baby Butter Lettuce.
Farmers' Direct Organic Baby Butter Lettuce
Like That? You'll Love This.
30%SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea
$4.99Any 2 Other Sunset Tomatoes for $7
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- California Olive RanchEveryday Extra-Virgin Olive Oil1 liter$17.99/ea
- Newman's OwnLight Balsamic Vinaigrette16oz$4.29/ea($4.29/pt)
- Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbersapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
- SunsetAngel Sweet Grape Tomatoesapprox. 32oz$7.99/ea
- CaciqueGrated Cotija Cheese0.25lb | $9.99/lb$2.50
- GAEAFRESH Extra Virgin Olive Oil17fl oz$17.99/ea($16.93/pt)
- Maple Grove FarmsFat Free Honey Dijon Salad Dressing8oz$2.69/ea($5.38/pt)
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
- Organic Tomatoes on the Vine$3.99/lb
- Mama FrancescaShredded Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)