Sweet, moist and and copper-colored, garnet yams are a wonderful baking tuber — their understated sweetness shines in pies, breads and muffins. You can also top with butter, salt and pepper and pop 'em in a hot oven. Or peel, boil or steam and purée to make a rich, thick soup.
Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative Organic Fingerling Garnet Sweet Potatoes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Breakstone'sSour Cream16oz$3.29/ea($3.29/lb)
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz$10.99/ea($5.16/pt)
- Breakstone'sSour Cream8oz$1.99/ea($3.98/lb)
- Mama FrancescaShredded Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- O-Live & Co.Extra-Virgin Premium Olive Oil25fl oz$15.49/ea($9.93/pt)
- Organic ValleySour Cream16oz$4.19/ea($4.19/lb)
- Sageapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Piave Vecchio DOP0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25