Take your salad game to the next level with this organic young rainbow chard grown by our friends at Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative. Founded in 2006 by nine small family-farms who realized they were traveling to—and competing in—the same marketplaces, Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative is a non-profit cooperative of over 100 Pennsylvania family-farms headquartered in Lancaster County. The idea is a simple one: instead of competing for the same business, the farms work together as a cooperative, sharing resources and ideas.
Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative Local Organic Young Rainbow Chard
Like That? You'll Love This.
30%SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea
$4.99Any 2 Other Sunset Tomatoes for $7
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- California Olive RanchEveryday Extra-Virgin Olive Oil1 liter$17.99/ea
- Newman's OwnLight Balsamic Vinaigrette16oz$4.29/ea($4.29/pt)
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea
- Organic Tomatoes on the Vine$3.99/lb
- Mama FrancescaGrated Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- California Olive RanchEveryday Extra-Virgin Olive Oil500ml$12.49/ea($11.78/pt)
- Newman's OwnCreamy Caesar Dressing16oz$4.29/ea($4.29/pt)
- Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbersapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
- Field & FarmPlum Tomatoesapprox. 24oz$3.49/ea
- Mama FrancescaShredded Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)