Take your salad game to the next level with this organic mixed lettuce grown by our friends at Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative. Founded in 2006 by nine small family-farms who realized they were traveling to—and competing in—the same marketplaces, Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative is a non-profit cooperative of over 100 Pennsylvania family-farms headquartered in Lancaster County. The idea is a simple one: instead of competing for the same business, the farms work together as a cooperative, sharing resources and ideas.
Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative Local Organic Mixed Lettuce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Field & FarmPlum Tomatoesapprox. 24oz$3.49/ea
- Mama FrancescaShredded Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- O-Live & Co.Limited Extra Virgin Olive Oil25fl oz$14.99/ea($9.61/pt)
- Newman's OwnLight Balsamic Vinaigrette16oz$4.29/ea($4.29/pt)
- Olivia's CroutonsButter and Garlic Croutons5oz$3.99/ea($12.87/pt)
12%Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Tomatoes on the Vine$2.49/lb
- Parmigiano - Reggiano DOP, Organic0.50lb | $26.99/lb$13.49
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz$10.99/ea($5.16/pt)
- Tessemae'sOrganic Dressing & Marinade, Lemon Garlic10fl oz$5.99/ea($9.58/pt)
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
30%SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea
$4.99Any 2 Other Sunset Tomatoes for $7