Take your salad game to the next level with this organic young arugula grown by our friends at Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative. Founded in 2006 by nine small family-farms who realized they were traveling to—and competing in—the same marketplaces, Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative is a non-profit cooperative of over 100 Pennsylvania family-farms headquartered in Lancaster County. The idea is a simple one: instead of competing for the same business, the farms work together as a cooperative, sharing resources and ideas.
Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative Local Organic Young Arugula
Like That? You'll Love This.
30%SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea
$4.99Any 2 Other Sunset Tomatoes for $7
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
10%O-Live & Co.Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil33fl oz$16.99/ea
- Newman's OwnLight Balsamic Vinaigrette16oz$4.29/ea($4.29/pt)
- Olivia's CroutonsButter and Garlic Croutons5oz$3.99/ea($12.87/pt)
12%Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Organic Tomatoes on the Vine$3.99/lb
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz$10.99/ea($5.16/pt)
- Ken's SteakhouseLite Caesar Dressing16oz$4.29/ea($4.29/pt)
- Organic Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.99/ea
- Beefsteak Tomatoes, Large$2.49/lb