Take your salad game to the next level with this organic young spinach grown by our friends at Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative. Founded in 2006 by nine small family-farms who realized they were traveling to—and competing in—the same marketplaces, Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative is a non-profit cooperative of over 100 Pennsylvania family-farms headquartered in Lancaster County. The idea is a simple one: instead of competing for the same business, the farms work together as a cooperative, sharing resources and ideas.
Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative Local Organic Young Spinach
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Tomatoes on the Vine$3.99/lb
- Mama FrancescaGrated Pecorino Romano Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil3 liters$29.99/ea($4.73/pt)
- MomoGinger Dressing10fl oz$7.99/ea($12.78/pt)
- Olivia's CroutonsButter and Garlic Croutons5oz$3.99/ea($12.87/pt)
12%Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Organic Red Beefsteak Tomato$3.99/lb
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- California Olive RanchEveryday Extra-Virgin Olive Oil1 liter$17.99/ea
- Tessemae'sOrganic Dressing & Dip, Creamy Ranch10fl oz$5.99/ea($9.58/pt)
- New York BakeryThe Original Texas Toast Croutons, Seasoned5oz$1.99/ea($6.42/pt)
- Organic Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.99/ea