Take your salad game to the next level with this organic young frisee grown by our friends at Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative. Founded in 2006 by nine small family-farms who realized they were traveling to—and competing in—the same marketplaces, Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative is a non-profit cooperative of over 100 Pennsylvania family-farms headquartered in Lancaster County. The idea is a simple one: instead of competing for the same business, the farms work together as a cooperative, sharing resources and ideas.
Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative Local Organic Young Frisee
Like That? You'll Love This.
30%SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea
$4.99Any 2 Other Sunset Tomatoes for $7
- Grana Padano0.25lb | $17.99/lb$4.50
- O-Live & Co.Extra-Virgin Premium Olive Oil25fl oz$15.49/ea($9.93/pt)
- Tessemae'sOrganic Dressing & Marinade, Lemon Garlic10fl oz$5.99/ea($9.58/pt)
12%Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Backyard FarmsCocktail Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- BertolliExtra Light Olive Oil25.5fl oz$11.49/ea($7.23/pt)
- Annie's NaturalsBalsamic Vinaigrette8oz$4.19/ea($8.38/pt)
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea
19%SunsetZima Golden Cherry Tomatoes, Case15ct, approx. 12oz ea$59.99/cs
11%Pecorino Romano DOP, Imported0.25lb | $14.99/lb