Carrots offer a multitude of uses with their crisp texture when fresh, and soft, tender consistency when cooked. They can be the star of a dish like carrot soup, or play a fantastic supporting role like a veggie roast. Carrots are very high in vitamin A and have been proven to have a wide range of health benefits including improved vision and skin. Our favorite way to enjoy this diverse veggie is by roasting it with fresh rosemary or thyme.
Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative (LFFC) is a non-profit organic farmers cooperative of over 75 farmers in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. We focus on creating healthy, high quality foods from our highly maintained and enriched soils on our small scale family farms. When you purchase LFFC products you can be confident that you will receive the freshest products, farmed with consideration for the land, animals, and people. (from Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative)
- Explanatory Information
Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative Local Organic Carrot Bag
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
19%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Sweet Onionsapprox. 3lb$5.99/ea
- Mushroom KingOrganic Heirloom Baby Shiitake Mushroomsapprox. 4oz$4.99/ea
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Yellow Onions, Medium$2.49/lb
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea
16%Organic Bosc Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/eaAny 4 Organic Pears for $5
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Red Onionsapprox. 2lbs$4.49/ea