Garlic adds an earthy, robust layer of flavor that makes it a year-round essential. Crushed raw into summer pesto, garlic is bracing, almost biting, and fresh. Roasted in winter, it's nutty and mellow. Chopped and tossed into salad dressing, it wakes up everything around it. Stuffed into a roast, it pushes deep meaty flavor. Always have plenty of garlic on hand.
Like That? You'll Love This.
24%Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
- Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.99/ea
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$0.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- CentoTomato Paste6oz$0.99/ea($2.64/lb)
3%Single Serve HerbsThymeapprox. 0.25oz$1.29/eaAny 4 single serve herbs for $5
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.99/lb
- Tuscan Dairy FarmsHeavy Cream1 pint$3.99/ea($3.99/pt)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$6.79/ea($6.79/lb)
22%All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, 26-30/lb, Previously Frozen$13.99/lb
- Just FreshDirect94% Lean Ground Turkeyapprox. 1lb$6.49/lb