Garlic adds an earthy, robust layer of flavor that makes it a year-round essential. Crushed raw into summer pesto, garlic is bracing, almost biting, and fresh. Roasted in winter, it's nutty and mellow. Chopped and tossed into salad dressing, it wakes up everything around it. Stuffed into a roast, it pushes deep meaty flavor. Always have plenty of garlic on hand.
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- PacificOrganic Low-Sodium Beef Broth32fl oz$4.69/ea($2.34/pt)
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
19%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, 26-30/lb$17.99/lb
33%Cal-OrganicOrganic Rainbow Carrotsbunch$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $4
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
3%Single Serve HerbsThymeapprox. 0.25oz$1.29/eaAny 4 single serve herbs for $5
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Yellow Onions, Medium$2.49/lb
- CentoTomato Paste6oz$0.99/ea($2.64/lb)
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Sweet Onionsapprox. 3lb$5.99/ea
3%Single Serve HerbsRosemaryapprox. 0.25oz$1.29/eaAny 4 single serve herbs for $5
- Alderfer EggsCage-Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.49/ea($0.29/ct)