Garlic adds an earthy, robust layer of flavor that makes it a year-round essential. Crushed raw into summer pesto, garlic is bracing, almost biting, and fresh. Roasted in winter, it's nutty and mellow. Chopped and tossed into salad dressing, it wakes up everything around it. Stuffed into a roast, it pushes deep meaty flavor. Always have plenty of garlic on hand.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$0.99/lb
- Red Onionsapprox. 2lbs$1.99/ea
20%Plum Tomatoesapprox. 1lb bag$3.99/ea
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
- Alderfer EggsCage-Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.49/ea($0.29/ct)
11%All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, 26-30/lb, Previously Frozen$15.99/lb
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
16%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Organic Covington Sweet Potatoes$2.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)