Garlic adds an earthy, robust layer of flavor that makes it a year-round essential. Crushed raw into summer pesto, garlic is bracing, almost biting, and fresh. Roasted in winter, it's nutty and mellow. Chopped and tossed into salad dressing, it wakes up everything around it. Stuffed into a roast, it pushes deep meaty flavor. Always have plenty of garlic on hand.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
3%Single Serve HerbsThymeapprox. 0.25oz
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
3%Single Serve HerbsChivesapprox. 0.25oz
- PacificOrganic Low-Sodium Beef Broth32fl oz$4.69/ea($2.34/pt)
3%Single Serve HerbsRosemaryapprox. 0.25oz
- CentoTomato Paste6oz$0.99/ea($2.64/lb)
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$0.99/lb
- Tuscan Dairy FarmsHeavy Cream1 pint$3.99/ea($3.99/pt)
- Just FreshDirect94% Lean Ground Turkeyapprox. 1lb$6.49/lb
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)