Garlic adds an earthy, robust layer of flavor that makes it a year-round essential. Crushed raw into summer pesto, garlic is bracing, almost biting, and fresh. Roasted in winter, it's nutty and mellow. Chopped and tossed into salad dressing, it wakes up everything around it. Stuffed into a roast, it pushes deep meaty flavor. Always have plenty of garlic on hand.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
24%Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Organic ValleyHeavy Whipping Cream1 pint$4.99/ea($4.99/pt)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$6.79/ea($6.79/lb)
- Springer Mountain FarmsBoneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics5-6ct$4.49/lb
- Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.99/ea
- Organic Covington Sweet Potatoes$2.99/lb
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
25%Plum Tomatoesapprox. 1lb bag$3.99/ea2 for $6
- 100% Grass-Fed Local80% Lean Ground Beef, Fresh, Premium Packagingapprox. 1lb$8.99/ea($8.99/lb)
- CentoTomato Paste6oz$0.99/ea($2.64/lb)