Garlic adds an earthy, robust layer of flavor that makes it a year-round essential. Crushed raw into summer pesto, garlic is bracing, almost biting, and fresh. Roasted in winter, it's nutty and mellow. Chopped and tossed into salad dressing, it wakes up everything around it. Stuffed into a roast, it pushes deep meaty flavor. Always have plenty of garlic on hand.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Rainbow Carrotsbunch$2.99/ea
- Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.99/ea
- Tuscan Dairy FarmsHeavy Cream1 pint$3.99/ea($3.99/pt)
20%Springer Mountain FarmsBoneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics5-6ct$3.59/lb
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$0.99/lb
3%Single Serve HerbsThymeapprox. 0.25oz$1.29/eaAny 4 single serve herbs for $5
24%Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$6.79/ea($6.79/lb)
- Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$4.99/lb
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)