Garlic adds an earthy, robust layer of flavor that makes it a year-round essential. Crushed raw into summer pesto, garlic is bracing, almost biting, and fresh. Roasted in winter, it's nutty and mellow. Chopped and tossed into salad dressing, it wakes up everything around it. Stuffed into a roast, it pushes deep meaty flavor. Always have plenty of garlic on hand.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$0.99/lb
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
25%Plum Tomatoesapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- CentoTomato Paste6oz$0.99/ea($2.64/lb)
- Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Red Onionsapprox. 2lbs$1.99/ea
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
- Alderfer EggsCage-Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.49/ea($0.29/ct)
11%All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, 26-30/lb, Previously Frozen$15.99/lb