Tiny, firm, and sweet, these certified-organic cherry tomatoes are an incredibly sweet and delicious medley of over 17 varieties of cherry tomato. These "Little Guys" are perfect any way you want to serve them—try them tossed in salads, added to pasta, roasted, or just pop them in your mouth when you want a better-for-you snack.About Long Wind Farms
Long Wind Farms is an organic farm in East Thetford, Vermont that is committed to providing the highest quality organic tomatoes to the Northeast U.S. They grow their tomatoes year-round in fertile soil in two glass greenhouses, so you can enjoy their tomatoes fresh, sweet taste year-round, too.
Long Wind Farms Organic Mixed Cherry Tomatoes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Blueberriesapprox. 18oz$14.99/ea
- Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea
- Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$2.99/lb
20%Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbersapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $8
20%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$4.99/ea2 for $8
- Organic Baby Seedless Watermelonapprox. 3-4lb$7.99/ea
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.49/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
24%Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- DulcineaPureHeart Baby Seedless Watermelonapprox. 3lb$5.99/ea