Tiny, firm, and sweet, these certified-organic cherry tomatoes are an incredibly sweet and delicious medley of over 17 varieties of cherry tomato. These "Little Guys" are perfect any way you want to serve them—try them tossed in salads, added to pasta, roasted, or just pop them in your mouth when you want a better-for-you snack.About Long Wind Farms
Long Wind Farms is an organic farm in East Thetford, Vermont that is committed to providing the highest quality organic tomatoes to the Northeast U.S. They grow their tomatoes year-round in fertile soil in two glass greenhouses, so you can enjoy their tomatoes fresh, sweet taste year-round, too.
Long Wind Farms Organic Mixed Cherry Tomatoes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Blueberriesapprox. 18oz$12.99/ea
- Interrupción Fair TradeInterrupcion Fair Trade Organic Mango$2.99/ea
- Organic Covington Sweet Potatoes$1.99/lb
- Five College FarmsOrganic Mixed Heirloom Tomatoesapprox. 14oz$5.99/ea
- FreshDirectSoup, Garden Vegetable32oz$8.99/ea($4.50/lb)
23%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.49/ea2 for $10
- Organic Red Onionsapprox. 2lbs$4.49/ea
11%organicgirlProtein Greensapprox. 4.2oz$4.49/eaAny 2 Organic Girl for $8
- Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbersapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
- FreshDirectSoup, Chicken with Wild Rice and Kale32oz$9.99/ea($5.00/lb)
57%Pasture-Raised Heritage Thick Cut Bacon, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibioticsapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea