Tiny, firm, and sweet, these certified-organic cherry tomatoes are an incredibly sweet and delicious medley of over 17 varieties of cherry tomato. These "Little Guys" are perfect any way you want to serve them—try them tossed in salads, added to pasta, roasted, or just pop them in your mouth when you want a better-for-you snack.About Long Wind Farms
Long Wind Farms is an organic farm in East Thetford, Vermont that is committed to providing the highest quality organic tomatoes to the Northeast U.S. They grow their tomatoes year-round in fertile soil in two glass greenhouses, so you can enjoy their tomatoes fresh, sweet taste year-round, too.
Long Wind Farms Organic Mixed Cherry Tomatoes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectOrganic 94% Lean Ground Turkeyapprox. 1lb$8.99/lb
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
50%Sweet 2 EatOrganic Yellow Peaches$1.99/lb
- Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbersapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
10%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Rainbow Carrotsbunch$2.99/ea
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.49/ea
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- DulcineaPureHeart Baby Seedless Watermelonapprox. 3lb$6.99/ea
- Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Scallionsapprox. 6oz$1.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Cage-Free Pasture-Raised Grade A Large Eggs1 dozen$5.99/ea($0.50/ct)