Sweet, juicy, and crunchy. Bell peppers have no heat, so they are used like a vegetable in a wide array of recipes and cuisines—Cajun dishes, for example, famously use them in a mirepoix base. You can enjoy them raw, too, cutting them into strips for dipping into hummus or dressing. Arrives as a set of two on a tray.
Organic Green Bell Peppers
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
22%Just FreshDirectOrganic 94% Lean Ground Turkeyapprox. 1lb$6.99/lb
16%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $10
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
33%Organic Covington Sweet Potatoes$1.99/lb
- Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbersapprox. 1lb$5.49/ea
- Organic Scallionsapprox. 3oz$1.99/ea
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Organic Rainbow Pepper Packapprox. 1.3lb$7.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Cage-Free Pasture-Raised Grade A Large Eggs1 dozen$5.99/ea($0.50/ct)
- Plum Tomatoesapprox. 1lb bag$3.99/ea
27%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.49/ea2 for $8