Sweet, juicy, and crunchy. Bell peppers have no heat, so they are used like a vegetable in a wide array of recipes and cuisines—Cajun dishes, for example, famously use them in a mirepoix base. You can enjoy them raw, too, cutting them into strips for dipping into hummus or dressing. Arrives as a set of two on a tray.
Organic Green Bell Peppers
Like That? You'll Love This.
16%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
22%Just FreshDirectOrganic 94% Lean Ground Turkeyapprox. 1lb$6.99/lb
27%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
$5.492 for $8
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
- Organic Rainbow Pepper Packapprox. 1.3lb$7.99/ea
- Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbersapprox. 1lb$5.49/ea
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
- Organic Hass Avocados5ct$8.99/ea
- Red Onionsapprox. 2lbs$1.99/ea
20%Plum Tomatoesapprox. 1lb bag$3.99/ea
- Organic Gold Potatoes, Bagapprox. 3lb$5.99/ea
33%Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $8