The super-tender version of grownup bok choy. The crisp, juicy stalks have a mild sweet flavor with a hint of mustard. Halved, quartered, or whole, these babies have a simple, clean garden flavor. They make a delicious traditional Chinese stir-fry with garlic, ginger, and soy sauce.
Shanghai Green Baby Bok Choy
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Twin MarquisLo Mein Noodles16oz$2.99/ea($2.99/lb)
- Plum Tomatoesapprox. 1lb bag$4.99/ea
- Red Onionsapprox. 2lbs$1.99/ea
16%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
20%Chinese Long Beansapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
23%Icelandic Steelhead Salmon Fillet$12.99/lb
- Mushroom KingOrganic Heirloom Asian Blendapprox. 8oz$6.99/ea
25%Cherry Tomatoes on the Vineapprox. 12oz$4.99/ea
$5.992 for $9
20%ZespriSunGold Kiwifruit5-6ct, approx. 1lb$3.99/ea
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Hass Avocados5ct$7.99/ea