Heavy, fleshy, and versatile, we can bring you these tangy, sturdy, almost smoky-flavored tomatoes all through the year. In Italy they serve layers of sliced beefsteaks, fresh mozzarella, and whole basil leaves, with a drizzle of good olive oil and a little balsamic vinegar. Top your burger or roast beef sandwich with a thick, juicy slice of beefsteak.
Beefsteak Tomatoes, Medium
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Backyard FarmsMini Heirloom Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.99/ea
28%Driscoll'sLimited Edition Sweetest Batch Strawberriesapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea
it's backFamily Tree FarmsEagle Egg Plumcot$3.99/lb
- Organic Nectarines7ct, approx. 2.5lb$9.99/ea
- Snow SoftSoft Bathroom Tissue, Double Rolls4ct, 300 sheets ea$4.99/ea($4.02/100 Sq Ft)
- Driscoll'sLimited Edition Sweetest Batch Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
- Icelandic Steelhead Salmon Fillet$16.99/lb
26%Local Angus RWA85% Lean Ground Beef$5.49/lb
- Family Tree FarmsWhite Peach$2.99/lb
- ZespriSunGold Kiwifruit5-6ct, approx. 1lb$4.99/ea
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
- Brooklyn MillsFresh Plain Baguette12oz$3.99/ea($0.33/oz)