These treasures of the tomato family are full of garden-fresh juiciness, sweetness, and tang. Heirlooms are actually a range of tender, old-fashioned varieties. They come in many shapes, colors, and sizes. We love to give them their moment in the spotlight all by themselves. Cut up an assortment of heirlooms, then sprinkle with a dash of sea salt and a drizzle of fruity extra-virgin olive oil.
Backyard Farms Mini Heirloom Tomatoes
Like That? You'll Love This.
37%Hudson ValleyLocal Beefsteak Tomatoes$2.49/lb
- Family Tree FarmsWhite Peach$2.99/lb
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
57%Driscoll'sLimited Edition Sweetest Batch Strawberriesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
$6.992 for $6
- Organic Nectarines7ct, approx. 2.5lb$9.99/ea
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Lacinato Kaleapprox. 0.7lb$2.99/ea
25%Pink Peony Bunch5ct$14.99/ea
33%Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea4 for $4
it's backFamily Tree FarmsEagle Egg Plumcot$3.99/lb
- ZespriSunGold Kiwifruit5-6ct, approx. 1lb$5.99/ea
- Driscoll'sLimited Edition Sweetest Batch Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
- Brooklyn MillsFresh Plain Baguette12oz$3.99/ea($0.33/oz)