- DescriptionLike the fruit they're named for, these potatoes have pale yellow flesh and a slender, elongated shape. With their earthy, mild flavor and fine-textured creaminess, these fingerlings are best in simple preparations. Try them roasted with olive oil, garlic, and fresh rosemary. This thin-skinned variety doesn't need to be peeled.
Organic Russin Banana Potatos.
Organic Russian Banana Fingerling Potato
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Breakstone'sSour Cream8oz$1.99/ea($3.98/lb)
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Domestic Parmesan0.50lb | $10.99/lb$5.50
- California Olive RanchEveryday Extra-Virgin Olive Oil1 liter$18.49/ea
- Breakstone'sReduced Fat Sour Cream 30% Less Fat8oz$1.99/ea($3.98/lb)
- Grana Padano0.25lb | $17.99/lb$4.50
- O-Live & Co.Extra-Virgin Olive Oil16.9fl oz$9.99/ea($9.42/pt)
- Organic ValleySour Cream16oz$4.19/ea($4.19/lb)
- Satur FarmsLocal Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme Herb Trioapprox. 2oz$3.99/ea
29%Pecorino Romano DOP, Imported0.25lb | $11.99/lb